Friday, January 16, 2009

Exams..... towards the end

Tomorrow morning held my final paper of this semester. " Oh, FINALLY".... 10 days to complete 6 papers... It's just nice but even it's just 10 days I falt like years have passed by. 24 hours is not enough for me and at the same time, time is like stagnant... Waiting so long for this moment to come, I probably had loss my mood to study for the last paper... this always happen. and I just don't know why.

Having struggling over my exams, in between, I'm so lucky to have friends chatting, praying and joking with me so that I've a balance of everything. Thanks to all my friends and family who supported me for all my exam periods. Appreciated and I hope I wouldn't let you down.

Today, my friends telling me the story on her and him. I felt lots of hurt for her in the story. She probably need time to recover and I wish she could stand up from where she fall quickly and move forward. Life have lots to challenge and attain for. One should not restrain herself at one point and delay the on going momentum of life. Once one falls down, it's pretty hard to get up. It required lot of determination and all very well depend on individual and of course, it'll also depend on the reason of the fall and how much the incident meant to him/her. It's always easy to say "it's nothing. Forget it. Nevermind" when I'm not in her shoes. However, I do not seem to have alternative to convinced her. She felt helpless and I felt helpless too. Words I say is easy by saying but for the one who faces it, she needs more than courage of only saying. Seems like being with her, talking to her will make her feel better bt not necessary recover. Tha's what third party can do in that situation.

My friend, like what you say for every single paper I'm going through here, "GAMBATEH". My exam will pass so as your incident!!!

Hope evrything will be find by tmr!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment