Friday, May 8, 2009

Exams!!!!

Haiz.... it;s another day!!!! Study study and study... when will i get rid of such life??? Start to study very early ady... going through the same notes for 3 times ady but why is never in my brain??? is really horrible!!!

In between of exam preperation, now really no more entertainments!!! haha!! no more going out!!! The last time i went out was this Wednesday, to IBM taking aptitute test!!! This test really test ppl lor!!! ALthough is MCQ but still is really hard with the time constrain and the trickiness of those question and PLUS negative marking for one wrong answer!!! Haih.... I wonder whether i pass the test or not la!!! Haha!!! sometimes these company give respond is really good de... means my resume can still tipu makan a bit ma... but the timing is really wrong la... haha... whenever they call me i will scared lor... coz they sure take me time for test or interview that will distract me from study lor!!! Haizz.... can i off my phone starting today until my final paper ar?? 3 weeks only ler.... shouldn't be any big deal right??? Haha!!!

Talking about the way to IBM at damansara! Phew!!! yea... i found my way there!! Thank you very much to Kai Zhi lor... haha... he is so kind that he broght me there!!! He summore didn't sleep for the whole nite coz i said i will reach his place at 5.30am!!! It's always better early than late !!!! But after that day i realise... really toooo early ady la!!! So sorry la, my friend!! But is really grateful that u acompany me there!

Haih!!! now bk to my student life!!! study for final is not a good thing to play lor!!!! Pray hard, study hard for second upper!!!! Haiz!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment