Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The end of my exam for my DEGREE and All the happy memories I had with my frenz in KL

FINALLY, 27th May 2009, my exam, my final paper "Sei ye Regulations" killed me and I'm freed from my books, notes, journals and so on!!! Haha!!!! Although that was quite a bad paper but stilll it's really fun to finish exam.... the feeling of stressless, happy, relax and relieve is really PRICELESS!

Right after the exam, my uni frens ask me along to have photo sessions with lecturers in Business School, and so i joined! A few lecturers we manage to meet, some are not in and some are out to lunch.... Probably will grab a photo with them during graduation in July! haha!!! Was quite a funny feeling when lecturers no longer my lecturers and we chat around like friends about the future and plans of ours! But seriously, there was not much plan up to now!

The longest chat we had was with Evonne, haha... she can really talk..... talk about her first second and third degree then finally her PhD then her first job then her husband then so on and on..... it was a special one.... haha..... she is a friendly one when you are no longer her student! I will remember her deeply!

Then, we had our lunch in the Student Assoiation Cafeteria! It's my final meal there! The food there had finally improved and it's the last time me having meal with them. Am quiet.... dunno y.... just lack of topics!

After the meal, then i went bk to my hostel and had a long chat with my housemate and then i need to finally wash my dirty car as i really cannot stand it anymore! It's so so so so so DIRTY!!!!!!! Anyway, i had only used clear water to rub off some dirt.... haha.... not throughly clean but is better than b4! Washing my car under the hot sun is no fun at all!!!!!
Got myself wet when i washed my car so i went for a shower b4 i leave for the nite market... it's really weird that i clean myself b4 i go to nite market where i will dirty myself with the smelll there!

Me and Poh Jing agreed upon to meet at 6pm at Kajang KTM, but the ktm delayed and I've reached early.... then i end up waited for an hour at the station!!!! Horrible!!!!! KTM is really not reliable one!!!! Haha!!!! Then the road was jammed coz school is over and the road is full of cars and chool buses!!!!! And again it's waiting waiting and waiting!!!!! Finally, reached Cannaught Pasar Malam!!!!! Phew!!!!!! The first time i've been there without having to think about my books and notes and I can EAT with alll happy feeling!!!!!! Hahah!!! and Poh Jing finally 开窍 ady!!!!! She ate a lot a lot at pasar malam... the first time she eat that much in pasar malam!!!!!!! haha!!!!!! Food there are not healthy but is really nice....Let me recall what had we ate!!!!! Hehe.... Popiah, taiwan sausages, curry fishball, chinese hamburger, fried chicken nuggets, fried mushroom, fried taufu, snowy ice and.... i forgot liao... guess that's all gua!!!! hahahahaha!!!!! Really ate a lot a lot!!!! Was so so so so full, but was a regret that chu chu can't join us as she had a class on that day! Hopefully, next time!!!! Haha!!!!!

The next day, 28th May 2009! Today, a date with Li Ling at The Curve and Ikano. One month ago, she went to Kitschen and saw a few nice clothes and she wanted to buy and so we set so that one month later we will meet again at the Curve... after my exam!!!! Haha!!! Finally, the day came!!!! Was so dreadful through out the exam period!!! and it's finally over! Haha!!!!! Shopping at the curve is really nothing much, the whole day we were walking MPH and Border, Starbucks, Bird park Exibition and Padini Concept Store and have meals at Italianese and Manhatten Fish Market. Haha!!!!

Walking around din take us much time... we always end up having time talking during lunch and in starbucks!!! Was a relaxing day!!!! Haha!!! you know the feeling of not having to worry about the coming exam??? haha.... it's really fantastic! Bought some t'shirt for my mum, some books for my brother and some clothes and shorts for myself!! Haha!!!
Dunno since when I became a fan of pasta!!! Haha!!! Italinese servings are really delicious... been there twice and the typical me.... ordered the same food but still enjoy it well!!!! Haha!!!! I really feel like eating pasta now!!! Haha!!!! But it's a bit hard to get in Temerloh la... although secret recipe do have such dish but when am at home, i really don't eat outside that often and even eating out, we will choose to go food stalls rather than secret recipe!!! Haha!!! So far, I had not visit the Temerloh Secret Recipe.

Dinner time, thanks to Ms Li Ling for her "yim zim"ness when buying clothes..... dinner was 9.15pm... 45 mins b4 the shop closes, having Fish and Chips and Fired mushrooms... it's nice but It's reallllly fulll and so the satay supper have to be delayed to be b'fast lor!!!! Haha!!!!!
Driving all the way bk to Semenyih, it's really far!!! Really feel like learning the short cut but how ler??? I really dunno how!!!!!! Haha!!! Once we reached Semenyih, haha.... this Li Ling want to go to my campus jalan jalan!!!! Then we went there b4 bath and it was 12am ady!!!! Taking unclear an failed pictures around UNMC haha... was really tiring... no one helping us and we need to take our own pictures ourselves.... haha.... alll picture turns out to be weired except a few la!!!! Haha!!!!!!

The, the next day arrive, 29th May 2009, today is the date of our "urhighness" Ai Chin in KL!!! It was so unbelievable that she actually arrive at KL!! I couldn't believe untill i reached Titiwangsa Bus Station and see her and TOUCHed her!!!! Haha!!!!! Early in the morning at 8am we went for breakfast and then me and Li Ling went to times Square... as i thought willl be quite jam in the morning so we left Semenyih early as our Ai Chin can't differentiate Monorial and LRT and to avoid she got lost... i rather go to the station to welcome her!!!! Haha!!! And that day, Li Ling wants to go bk to hometown so we went to welcome her and Li Ling bought bus tickets to go home!

And BECAUSE Ai Chin is a so hard to 请 so ar of course Li Ling will grab the chance to have at least a lunch with her! Then we 3 went bk to Sg. Wang and had lunch at Kim Gary! Haha!!! Cheese Baked Rice... long time no eat ady!!!! haha!!! So happy with it!!!!! All this I need to thank you Poh Jing to blacklist Kim Gary for meals as she experienced food poisoning after one dinner at Kim Gary, and I hang out a lot with her and so I din get to eat my cheese baked rice for loooong time!!!! Haha!!!! I enjoyed my meal but Ai Chin and Li Ling are having problem FINISHING their lunch!!!! They said they are fullll!!!! But then at the end... they didn't waste food la!!!! haha!!! Congrats!!!!!

Then, it's time for li ling to leave! We said bye and then we went to Low Yat.... nothing to buy at first but then finally i found a very reliable keyboard.... haha..... so so so satisfy with its performance now.... silent typing, comfortable gripping and special designed!!!! Haha!!!!
Around 4pm.... we left the area back to Semenyih as we need to pick up Poh Jing at KTM by 7pm for dinner.... haha.... went bk Hostel, bath and went out for dinner at kajang foodcourt! That was a long time since I've been there!!! Kajang is near Semenyih but I really will only go to Kajang KTM to drop ppl off or pick ppl up!!!! Haha!!!! That's the only reason that will make me go to Kajang!!! haha!!!!
Ai Chin's presence really surprised Poh Jing!!!! It's relly unexpected!!! haha!!!!!

The next day, 30th May 2009, my original date with Poh Jing to go to One U to find the creative, cute cup cake shop!!!! haha!!!!! Then we decided to go to The Curve as well.... so we parked at the Curve, had lunch at Little Penang Cafe and have a walk around the Curve and then...

haha... taking bus number 11 alll the way to One U. Haha!!!! It's really near.... 30 mins walk... PLUS a hot sun in the afternoon... haha.... 2 of them was asking "are we there yet?" for uncountable times and we can actually see the building but it seems unreachable!!!! Haha!!!!! Sweating, hot, tired, long walk.... when we reach one U, 3 of us sat on a bench, haha..... with redish faces, sweating body..... haha... resting... regaining energy. It's actually not tiring but it was really hot outside there!!!! Then after a short while, we decided to fresh up in washroom.

Walking towards the nearest washroom, we saw a lot of ppl looking at something and we 3 too busybody went and have a look and we saw BERNICE Liu!!!!! Wahh!!! She was there.... then I grabbed the chnace to snap a few photos of her!!!! haha!!! Was really crowded and some photos were blurred!!!!! Haha!!!! and was fate!!!! haha.... staff there told Ai Chin and Poh Jing that they can go get signature with the posters so then they queued up for signature!!!! Haha!!! /me too...... haha... we were at quite front of the line!!!!! And finally, was our turn,...... so nervous, grab a picture with her and her signature but forget to shake hands with her!!!! Za dao!!!! Haha!!!!! But is really happy enough.... we are not a fans of her but it was the first time we meet an actor.... haha...... like sakai like that la!!!! haha!!!!!

Then we went walking around One U.... looking for Bros water tumbler that Poh Jing wanted to find then went into a few shops for window shopping!!!! and then helped Li Ling bought her cute lamb that she wanted it for so long!!!! haha!!! Expensive but 千金难买心头好! haha!!!! Worth as long as she is happy!!!!!! haha!!!!! Now the lamb is with me!!! I'll "abuse" it b4 i give it to her!!!! haha!!!!! Later, haha.... Starbucks again with Poh Jing.... long time she didn't had starbucks coffee ady!!!! haha!!!!! And we said after my exam we will have starbucks one time!!!! and there it goes.... starbucks!!!!! Haha!!!!!!

Then b4 dinner time, haha...... have to walk back to The Curve again.... and both of them start balming me again!!!! haha... but that time, sun setting ady..... not so hot and then the journey don't seem to long to them!!!! haha!!!! This 2 old lady...... walk a while nothing wrong wert!!!! If they din meet Bernice there they will sure feel that long walkiing journey not worth ady and will keeep blaming me blaming me!!!! Bernice saved my life!!!! haha


Then finally Dinner at "Lan Kwai Fong" cafe!!! haha... somtething like kim gary la.... but the menu is different!!!! haha!!!! 3 of us... ordered 3 different types of fried rice!!! haha!!!! Food there is really not bad!!! haha!!!!! And again.... is really full and the satay supper need to be postpone to next day.... dinner!!!! haha!!!!!
After dinner, we went to the pet shop in Ikano... haha.... saw a lot ype of pets.... haha.... poh jing hated it so much but ai chin was so excited!!! haha!!!!


The next day, 31st May 2009, haha...... didn;t go to kl... stayed at semenyih only.... went to broga for lunch and the pan mee is not opened!!! soooo sad!!! haha.,.... but the place we had lunch was not bad... din realise their yong tou fu was quite nice also!!! haha....... Enjoyed!!!! haha!!!!!!!!!!! Then we went bk to my room and i start packing my stuff preparing to bring them home the next day!!! haha.... that's was a lot, dirty and messy room.... haha..... after packing, cleaned the room and then we went for dinner at mamak!!! For satay lor... haha..... din know... stuff there had been so expensive!!! haha!!!!! but the satay there is really not bad!!! haha!!!!! Then on the way to kajang ktm... sending poh jing bk to her bored bored uni to face her assignments and presentation... haha... on the way, stopped by Metro Point and had a walk inside... nothing much there.... but there's Baskin and Robin there!!! That day, we weere tooo fulll and poor so..... even it's 31st and had 31% discount.... we still didn't eat BR!!! haha!!!

Then after kajang, me and ai chin went bk to my hostel again... haha..... and i had a long nite chat with my housemate... haha... it's really fun talking woth him..... he's funny!!! haha... helped him finished one tube of ice cream and half a packet of wedges!!! supper is really not good!!! haha!!!!! but since he is shifting and the house is still empty, there's no place for him to store his food!!! haha.... nvm la...!!! we managed to finish the ice cream and wedges!!!!

on the 1st of June 2009, we went lunch with my housemate for the last time... and the pan mee on holiday also!!! and we went semenyih kampung baru to have brunch!!! haha... the first time i'm there.... the food there is not bad but the weather is sooooo hot!!!! haiz..... eating and sweating!!!!! AND THEN, we went home and take the remaining stuff and I finally went on my way bk to Temerloh, my home, where i had not been bk for 2 months! missed this place alot... the food there... the pppl there..... the environment there!!! haha....... When i rached home, my parents were bk in Ipoh and just came bk today!!! haha!!!!! they bought me a big strawberry pillow from Cameron Highlands!!!!!! haha!!! nice to lie on!!! haha... thank you!!!!! I really had happy times with my friends!!!! When i'm home, I really enjoyed being at home!!!! haha!!!! the warmth feeling and the faces i missed so much!!!! Now, my holidays start and I had joind the 4% unemployed ppl in Malaysia!!!! haha!!!!! What's next??? study or work??? to be decided!!!! haha!!!!Happy Holidays!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment