Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Exploration Day!! ^^

Towards the end of semester where an assignment still left incomplete, study week approaching, EXAM coming..... actually, had been start reading on a module a bit. Reading it a month earlier is a guarantee for me to FINISH reading but not REMEMBER it!!... Guess i would need to revisit when is nearer to the exam and i bet i would have forgotten wat I've read!

Anyway, today i took a very weird break.... half a day out of Semenyih! I went to The Curve. I didn't know how to go but today, i went and explore the road taking the long way and not the Short cut. Anyway, I reached there and came bk. Now, at least i know a way to go there and come bk!!! That made my day! I had always wanted to learn the way there but it's a bit far so there ain't any chances. But today..... I got the chance. I didn't go there for no purpose or with a mood. Actually, my mum bought me something from The Curve and was found faulty and within 7 days i have to go and ask for an exchange or refund, so before this Friday I have to be there....

At first I was just thinking to take the LRT way there. Drive to Midvalley, take KTM to KL central, then take LRT to Kelana Jaya and then wait for the free shuttle bus provided bu Ikano Power Centre! However, as i think through, it's tidious and am thinking : why not grab this chance to find my way there so that I will know how to go there next time?" So, I've finally decided to drive there.... a bit worried as I'm alone, driving quite far a distance and on an unfamiliar road PLUS am a direction idiot!!! Felt so uncertain all the way, drove very slowly so that I wouldn't miss any junction. Finally, haha.... was so happy to see Curve!!!!! Happy me!!!

I went there, to the customer service to change the faulty good, they are just so nice and would change for me without second thought! But the promoter for that particular brand was not in yet and the stock are locked in the store and only the brand promoter had the keys. Guess what? The manager of customer service said "we cannot let the customer wait, let's break the lock!" and in fact, they asked someone to break the lock and got that stock out BUT the colour i want ran out of stock. They are being so patient and figured ways to get me the similar item from other branch. They had try wat they can and still this thing is really out of stock already and only available at another colour. This colour is really not so nice compared to the one bought! The manager even asked whether i prefer a refund in voucher form which can be redeem at whichever branch within 3 months. Haih... the thing is, that's something my parents bought for me and the meaning is there. So, being in a dilemma for quite a long time there, i chose not to get the refund and just exchange with a different colour. Ha! It's ok la.... As in the whole process, they are really very good in their service. Worth giving them a clap!!! I guess this is also another thing that made my day! As in my experience, whenever u wanna exchange something faulty, the store or mall will just give thousand of question and even they finally change for you, they is changing unwillingly!!! This store really impressed me!

Being in The Curve, although alone.... but this place always give me a special feeling. Guess is that memories when my dad brought us there. It's very seldom happening kind of thing. He is always busy and we seldom have time to go shopping together. He likes going ikea! I like it too. It was him who brought me there for the first time! As we grow older, chances of going ther is even less! That was precious time. Haha!!! even last time i went with him most was when i was studying in Sunway and some Fridays, he will go to Sunway to fetch be bk home to Pahang and b4 that, we will drop by at ikano to buy dog food for the dogs at home. Today, went there alone, really led me thought a lot about the past! the time where we came together, and the least time was being there with my mum! I think was only once! Is really very very seldom and now is really none! Mayb is the "seldom" that make shopping with them more precious a time to treasure!

Initially, i thought i will spend my whole day there and will only leave at night! Then i was thinking at night, road are not so easy to recognise and chances for me getting loss is higher so i might as well come bk earlier. Next time mayb I'll stay there for a longer time! After my final, I'll be there. My friends are all having exams these few weeks. No one is free to accompany me and i HAVE to change that thing within this week, haha.... so I WENT ALONE. Memories flown bk and even memories when i was studying in Sunway. I wonder when was the last time I went to sunway after I finished my Pre-U in Sunway! Is really changed a lot! But the roads there are still the same so i can still remember some.

A very good day to remember!! I guess the next time there will be with my friend... i guess.... haha..... wait till all of us are free then probably we will gather there.... haha... no longer Midvalley..... haha.... coz i dunno the way to any other malls.... so everytime when my fren ask me out... i'll always say... Midvalley!!! i only know how to go there!!! haha... hopefully after today... we have more choices. Am still not very very familiar with the roads la... but sign boards there.... is still reliable.... can be followed....

Guesss is time to go bk to revise..... half a chapter left from yesterday!!! Get it done by today!! Good luck to all my friends who are having exam! I found my way there, you will also find ur way to succeed! Soon, will be my turn in exam! Hope that i myself can also find a way out from that tough time! Best of luck in exam and stay healthy! Don't abuse ur body so that you will not regret when you grow old! Study is responsible of a student like us but necessary rest is also our obligation to ourselves! Gambate!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. aiyo, no ask me to go de, i very free ler...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah,finally update jor...



    wahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...somemore stil very long~~hahaha~
    teng..finaly u explore to there..
    happy to hear tat..haha
    waiting for the day u end ur college life
    i'm goin to date u out....~
    go one u find my CUPCAKEs^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vloong ar.... u never tell me that u are very free ler... msn u also no reply me... i thought u VERY busy ler!!!!! Haiz..... next time ya.... if i know u free sure drag u out la!!! coz i dunno the way de lor... so scared that i will get lost!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kai Zhi ar.... i really very seldom update my blog de lor.... actually u also seldom la... haha..... updating blog still not in my daily routine la.... practising ady.... will update more frequent de! Cheers!!! ^^ after my exam we must meet up yum cha at hometown de ar... and u dun forget you fong fei kei that day ar... say wanna go watch movie with me!!! ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poh Jing!!! Date me after my exam is confirm confirm confrim de la!!!! unless u fong fei gei ... sob sob... =.=.... hehe.... u gambate in ur exam dun so stress wor.... go one U find cupcake... okok... can can..... DEAL!!!! All the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete