Friday, April 24, 2009

When my Freinds are in HOLIDAYS, my EXAM is just about to START!

Haha!! Having being studying in Nottingham, my academic calendar is just so so so different from thos of my frens who are in other colleges or public unis. For these 3 years throughout my degree, i missed out vacations with my friends to Perhentian, KL and so on, gatherings at hometown, birthday parties, farewells, Christmast and New Year countdown and celebrations! Looking bk, it's really a lot a lot that I've missed. But am very lucky, all those doesn't create distance between all of us! Now, the same thing applying! Hopefully for the last time! My friends are all having holidays around and my exam is just gonna start. My final exam scheduled on 11 May to 27 May! I wonder how am I gonna pass the exam period. Most probably end up studying, revising, lazying, stressing, memorizing, discussing, thinking, predicting, expecting ... haha.... too much.... too much!!

Anyway, this is really my last final exam in my degree. After that I'm out of here!!! Am going to stay here till the end of my exam then only I'll be going bk home. I wonder why i couldn't study at home. If studying at home is so so so impossible, how did i went through my primary school and high school exams! I bet the answer to this is "change". Things in fact are changing around the world, every simgle thing including human being are changing.

I bet a lot of us when we were young, our homes are like our cages, where our parents stop us from going out with frens and so on. Time other than school and tuitions, we'll be at home and we always thought of going out somewhereelse and we couldn't. After all that, as we grow up, home become a place for us to relax and rest. Coz, only when we have holidays or weekend that we can go home. We start to treasure the food at home, time together with our family and out hometown friends! Ahaha....

Haih!!! Now am not going to think of anything. Just to finish my exam fast.... (SECOND UPPER) plssss...... haha...... and i remembered a date with Jing to find her cupcakes in one U and also kitschen with li ling... Ahaha... all that depends on their timetable when uni reopens! Give me a date and time so that i can plan!!! 27th May is a Wednesday and i need to plan whether to home straight away after exam or stay here for that weekend!

I just wished everything will be smooth and fine! Wish that my exam quiestions will be answerable! Hope that the questions will not SURPRISE me!!! Hopefully.........

Before the exam, my very last assignment still yet to be submitted. Everything is done already. Double checking in process!! Nothing much to worry about that assignment just the marks!!! It's weighted 50% of the entire module! Final exma for this is another 50%! Haiz... talking about this assignment, thinking bk of the last 2 discussion we had on this! It's like a bomb that destroyed the bond between my coursemates and I! So undesireable one that occur at this wrong timing. If this is not the final semester, we still have chance to be back together but this is the final sem! Just accept the fate! I wonder what they have in mind about me?? They said that I've changed, I'm weird behaving, etc.... To this point, I had lost my direction in answering those question that my fren blast to me on msn after the last 2 discussion. Started with anger, then curiosity, then critism, then questions and ended up speechless! Is that friends??? What are friends for?? I really doubted! In fact, I really have a story to tell for all those lately observations BUT is just cannot be made clear within my coursemates. It;ll just get things worst and they just don't understand and I just can't make any further explanations! Dillemma-ing.... I know, she should know, and i wanted to tell BUt just too bad... she is on the other side! Haiz.... that conversation made me feel myself so unreasonable! But those are the things that i can do that time! "Why? Why did you come here and ask me those? Can't you just let it be? Since you've asked about it, and I've chosen not to tell you the whole thing, we will just end up speechless. Why do you want to know something that is not worth knowing? Why? Why? Why?"

All those aside, there's really nothing I can say between all of us! I chose to leave it to time and see the changes. It might end up to be forget, blaming, angry or Mayb we can still be friends!

Now! Exam comes first! All stupid matters aside! Gambate!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment