Sunday, February 15, 2009

Heheeee!!!!!!!

Today,, everything it's clear of my mind... unhappiness.... You'll be in the past!!! Yea... see open le la.... I should go back and be my original self.... there's nothing bad to be ordinary!

Jing ar.... haha... i know you dunno how to 安慰 me..... so far, I've went through all these ups and downs le la.... time needed to recover is not that long de.... no worries.... I know you sure will accompany me one coz you need me too!!!!! wahahaha,.... dun angry la!!! haha.... what you said is true... that's what friend for.... u teman me, i teman you when either needs it! We share whatever that can be shared!!! That's good..... But now it's you.... your mood seems like going up and down for so long a period le.... I understand what you feel de.... and I even told you that I know you need time for recovery.... but dun like that la..... why are you still at that point... try more harder to move forward!!! You have more more more to go for.... I think you heard a lot but it's hard though!!.... k la... dun want to haunt you will all these repeating phrases le la..... I give yo streght and confidence!!! you can do it de!!!!

Haih!! today choose opetional module already!! dunno it's the right one to go for or not. Avoding journals reading subjects but still have lots to read!!! Want to change to consistent studying??? emmmm... that's hard and will definitely put me into more stress and things turn out worst + worst + infinite worst!!! hehe..... I had not work under pressure before and I know under pressure... i'll kill myself and not going to move further le!!!!

Heheeee..... mayb just need to start revising earlier than previous la..... and i need luck actually!!!!! hope lecturers are generous, hope question is not tricky, hope what i read will be remmebered... hope i will gain my confidence again and so on........

Wahahahah!!!!!!!! Sot le la me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment