Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sob sob....

Result is out last thursday before I went back home..... that's such a shock of my life..... it's bad and worse!!!! Can't hold my tears for the whole journey back, driving alone....

These 2 days, am looking for tonnes of reason to take a relief and forget about that thing. Trying very very hard!!! Till now, am still trying..... it's so hard....

Today, I come bk from my hometown le.... no one was here when i reach... on the way, chatting with Kai Zhi in the car... yea... dropping him off on the way back here....

Just no mood.... very no mood.... I dunno what i can do to come out from the no mood... Lost!!!

Over the 2 days, was chatting with frens on9 about my unhappiness.... there's a lot of encouragements.... I wish alll the bad things are over and I can be me again!!!!

1 comment:

  1. 哟哟~
    其实我真得没有很会安慰人的~
    伤心难过找我...
    我会陪你的~
    哈哈~~
    tat's wad we cal fren^^

    ReplyDelete