Monday, February 23, 2009

Uni Dayzzz

Again it's 9.00 o'clock class this morning. Tomorrow will be on the same early class but fortunately not tight schedule 4- 6 hous of classes and plus, a replacement class on this
firday. Still thinking whether to go home this weekend after the replacement class or not. Hehee... will be known by then.

After class, came bk to had lunch. Cooked a chicken soup and I thought I bought chicken + muchroon soup and was wondering why I couldn't find a single piece of mushroom in it and only I know it's chicken soup. Haih.... Buy stuff also buy wrong luckily the taste still acceptable but without mushrooms, it's imperfect. Heheee.... yea... I like mushroom a lot a lot and was wondering to buy additional mushroom to add into the soup when I cook it again. I think it'll be even better in that way!

Today, class ends at 1.00 pm and started dramaing till almost 4.00 pm. Trying to download journals from the web but it's not loading successfully, have to reload again and again. Need to find time to print all of them out again. When i see journal i see stars on my head!! I really dislike reading all those ppl's work which i never can understand completely what they are telling!

Looking at all the books copied lying around my room. Really don't have any motivation to go open them and read line by line, understand them and remember them. Although is a 12 weeks sem but it seems time flies. Time is not enough. Anyhow, am going to complete my degree pretty soon.

This Wednesday there'll be a career fair held in my uni. Will be there for a walk and look see around. Jobs are hard to get and it's same for employed ppl for jobs are no longer secured in this economy down turn! Good luck to the global economy. It'll need time to recover. What job will I end up with??

Whatever it is... hope everyone's day will be fine and enjoyable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment